Welcome to the House on the corner. We are delighted for your interest in checking out our webpage. Don’t hesitate to check out our church. You will find CHCC a warm and friendly place with many options and opportunities to grow and serve. Personally, I spent the first eighteen years of my life attending here. Six years ago I was given an opportunity to return to Corner House as the minister. Therefore, Corner House has been my church family for a quarter of a century. I hope you will make our house your home, too.
Dave Coxson, Minister
To our guests Welcome to Corner House Christian Church
We invite you to get a feel for who we are and how we show Jesus’ love in our daily lives as we explore new ways to reach out through faith, family, and fellowship. We trust you will find our site useful and helpful as you plan your visit to Corner House.
A lite breakfast is served in our café area every Sunday morning. Please stop by our welcome center for a complementary copy of “The Story” by Randy Frazee.
Here is a typical overview of a Sunday Morning at Corner House:
9:30 a.m. - 10:20 a.m.
Two adult Bible classes
* One in the conference room facilitated by Mabel Bancroft
* One in the Fellowship Hall facilitated by Bill & Judy Longley
* No youth or children’s classes available until 10:30 a.m.
10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
* Café fellowship for teens and adults providing light food and beverage
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
* Worship in sanctuary for adults and teens (Jr & Sr High)
* Children’s classes for children begin at 10:30 and continue to 12:15
* Nursery located off the foyer for up to 2 years old
* K-3 class downstairs
* 4th-6th begins w/adults, then dismissed for children’s church following offering
11:45 a.m. - 12:15 a.m.
Reflection groups for teens adults
* Children’s classes to continue from worship hour
* Reflection groups provide opportunities for those who attend to grow in their Bible knowledge and faith with others of like faith.
Stay connected throughout the week
Sunday at 6:30 P.M. at CHCC
Monday at 10:00 A.M. off campus
* Currently studying “The Stoy-Formed Way”- an interactive overview of the Bible.
Wednesday Night Worship
Dinner at 5:30 P.M. 6:00 - 7:20 P.M.
* Focus on God through family, fellowship in music, arts, food, Bible reading, study, prayer and activities.
Check out our events link to get an overview of ongoing regular ministries and activities at Corner House.